This online video course will guide you through writing your Tone of Voice document, Identifying your Visual Identity Guidelines and creating your Style Guide, giving you the skills to create and develop brand consistency across all of your business marketing.
Brand is so much more than a logo and tone of voice is more than what we say. Your brand is everything you do, your values, what you believe in and the way you present yourself to others, while your tone of voice is how we communicate with everyone around us, from our customers to our employees.
Ensuring that both your brand and tone of voice are carried across all of your marketing is vital for success. This course will help you develop a consistent tone of voice for your business and brand, looking at the language we use and design elements such as images and fonts.
In this Tone of Voice course we cover:
- What is brand?
- How to describe your business
- How to create your Tone of Voice document
- How to use your new Tone of Voice to create content for a range of platforms
- How to pick your brand and business colour palette
- How to select imagery for your business
- When and where you should use your logo
- How to create a business Style Guide
Sign up to the Savvy Intro level here or purchase this course as a one-off above, to start watching and download your FREE Tone of Voice workbook, Visual Identity Workbook and Style Guide.